Not that every married couple cheats, but there are those select people out there who are unhappy with their marriage, or just not satisfied with only committing themselves to one person even though they strapped on the ol’ ball and chain.
Most women that cheat with a married man often don’t know he’s married, Then again, Some women know he’s married, and continue on with the affair in hopes of him leaving his wife. Note:: Those are the ones to watch out for:::
What about those women that find out the man is married by finding his wedding ring in his pants pocket while he is passed out cold in bed? Have you heard that joke? It goes something like this…
A man went to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his penis.
According to the nurse attending, the patient’s girl friend found the ring in his pants pocket and she got so mad at him, she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring on his penis while he was asleep.
I don’t know what’s worse:
1) Having your girl friend find out you’re married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis.
3) Or finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.
Well, according to Cheeky.com there may be a cure to the common cheater called the Anti-Cheater Ring.. Heres the story I found….
‘Anti-Cheating Ring’ Designed as Marriage Reminder
Some people get ring tans during the summertime. Others can now have “I’m Married” temporarily engraved on their finger, thanks to a new ‘anti-cheating’ ring.
For $550, anxious spouses can buy peace of mind in the form of a band of strengthened titanium.
TheCheeky.com offers the loaded piece of jewelry as “wedding ring for people intent on cheating.” Though plain on the outside, the interior has a negative engraving that leaves a somewhat-legible mark on the would-be cheater’s finger.
Though the product page advertises the ring as a surefire way to thwart “Arnold, Tiger and two-timing IMF guy” — we assume they’re referring to embattled French politician Dominique Strauss-Khan — from slipping off a wedding band when an attractive prospect approaches, one has to wonder if some lightly raised bumps are deterrent enough in the heat of the moment.
- Anti-cheating wedding ring goes on sale in the States (thesun.co.uk)
- Will an ‘I’m married’ imprint wedding ring discourage cheating? (thelook.today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Anti-cheating Wedding Ring (idiotyouth.wordpress.com)
- Anti-cheating ring brands I’M MARRIED into the flesh of your finger (boingboing.net)
- Signs of These Post-Romantic Times: The “Anti-Cheating” Wedding Ring Joins the World of Gag Gifts (bigthink.com)
- Here’s one for Tiger Woods: An anti-cheating wedding ring (thesun.co.uk)